Learn a New Language at ECLC! (formerly ECSL)
Learn a new language in a communicative approach with support from an experienced, qualified teacher!
The skills you will learn:
- Giving greetings and farewells
- Introducing yourself (socially and professionally)
- Achieving successful basic social contact (asking how someone is, apologizing, saying you don’t understand, asking others to repeat themselves, etc.) (2 classes)
- Asking for and answering basic personal questions (name, age, country, nationality, language, job) (2 classes)
- Asking and answering, “Where is/Where are…”
- Naming everyday objects and places
- Making present simple sentences
- Using different verbs
- Using travel vocabulary
- More according to students’ goals and needs
Languages: Spanish, French, Arabic, Mandarin, English, and others depending on demand
Day and time (Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, French): Tuesdays from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Duration (Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, French): 12 weeks (January 9 – March 27, 2018)
Day and time (English): Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Duration (English): 6 weeks (January 9 – February 15, 2018)
Deadline for registration: Friday, January 5, 2018
Class size: No more than 16 students per class
Minimum age: 16
Cancellation: Students will be notified by Tuesday, January 9th if classes will not run.
*Before filling in the application, download and save to your desktop, otherwise what you enter will be lost.
Register for evening classes here.